Apostolic ministry is a crucial aspect of our life, however it is an outgrowth of the life we share together. Our identity is focused on the life we live, those with whom we live it and the place (the larger community_ in which we live. This is a life that has as its central focus liturgical prayer as expressed in the sung divine office and the Eucharist
- We serve the communities around our Abbey through service in three local parishes. Our parishes are Our lady of the Most Holy Rosary Catholic Community, St. Edwin Roman Catholic Parish, and St. Augustine Parish at Isleta Pueblo.
- We serve as hospital chaplains at Presbyterian Hospital in Albuquerque.
- Our Abbey serves not only as the spiritual home for us as a community, but as a place for rest, reflection, and rejuvenation for the wider community. We welcome individuals and groups to share in our life and the beauty of our campus as they seek God.
YOUNG ADULT and YOUTH OUTREACH
- Our Office of Christian Discipleship and Religious Vocation is dedicated to the evangelization, spiritual growth, and discipleship formation of young people in the Church. We offer our own programing and events, as well as support to young adult and campus ministries locally and around the country.
- Our Order has a long tradition of ministry in education. In Albuquerque, we accomplish this mission through our Master of Theological Studies Program and the resources of the Norbertine Library.
- Our Abbey has a desire to respond to those in need. We do this through our tithing ministries, our Social Justice committee and advocacy activities, and through our ministries with the Catholic Foundation seeking to serve vulnerable and under resourced rural communities of our Archdiocese.